DISCO STROBE LIGHT AND RACOONS IN MY GARAGE HAVE LED ME TO MY FIRST PODCAST

Here is the progression. After discovering the dirty animals in the rafters I started asking friends what I should do about it. Some suggested poison, but I was afraid my cat might get into that. Some said I should trap the animal but I already have experience with this. In the end, you find yourself in possession of a ravenous, spitting, growling, devil beast contained in a flimsy cage, which you then have to set free in the woods someplace. Here is a little advice. After relating the ghastly story to your friends of trying to unlatch the cage door for this flea (and possibly rabies) infested vermin, do not finish by showing them a picture that you snapped on your phone of the trapped beast. All you will elicit is sympathy for the monster and comments of how cruel YOU are. I swear there was spitting and growling and clawing at the cage handle. It was horrific

So where does the strobe light fit in? Well one of my friends suggested I put a strobe light in my garage at night. He said this would drive the raccoons out. And although this guy smokes a lot of weed, his suggestion seamed to make sense. I like thinking outside the box.  Here is a solution that doesn’t involve hurting the animal and also doesn’t involve personal danger to myself. We should all try new things.  So I got out my disco strobe light (yes I have a disco strobe light) and hooked it up.  And now I present to you the song that resulted:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“Ok, then it’s agreed. We can build a rocket and all get the hell out of here before any of the problems start.”

DRUNKEN DOWSING

THE DUNNING KRUGER EFFECT - people are to stupid to know they are stupid